50 Kw CHP Bioenergy Gas Generator for European Market
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 unit|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Units/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KDGH50-G
- Gas Source: Natural Gas, Biogas, Coal Bed Methane, etc.
- Power: 50-200kW
- Altitude: 1000m
- H2s: Less Than 200ppm
- Alternator: Leroy Somer, Stamford, Marathon
- Inlet Pressure: 10-20kpa
- Silent: Optional
- Trademark: CAMDA
- Specification: 50kW
- HS Code: 850220
- Output Type: AC Three Phase
- Certification: CE, TLC, ISO, CCC
- Standard: Standard
- Ambient Temp: 40 Degree
- Engine: Cummins Based
- Controller: Dse7320 or Comap
- CHP: Optional
- Syn Panel: Optional
- Transport Package: Plywood
- Origin: Guangdong, China
Genset working condition:
Altitude: 500m above sea level
Ambient temperature: 0ºC ~ + 40ºC(The temperature lower than 0ºC will need oil heater and water heater)
Required Gas Pressure: 8-20kPA
Biogas Requirement: CH4 content≥55%, Gas heat value≥5500kcal/Nm3 (23MJ/Nm3 ).
If use low heat value gas for fuel Heat value<5500kcal/Nm3, it will lower the power efficiency.
Gas does not include free water or free materials (the size of impurities should be less than 5μm.)
Water content≤40g/Nm3, no free water.
Genset Specification Data:
|Gas Generator Set Parameters|
|Max power (KVA/KW)||63KVA/50KW|
|Prime power (KVA/KW)||56KVA/45KW|
|Continuous power (KVA/KW)||50KVA/40KW|
|Steady-state voltage regulating rate||≤±1.5%|
|Transient voltage regulating rate||≤±20%|
|Voltage recovery time(s)||≤1|
|Voltage fluctuation rate||≤1%|
|Voltage waveform distortion rate||≤5%|
|Steady-state frequency regulating rate||≤1% (adjustable)|
|Transient frequency regulating rate||-10%~12%|
|Frequency recovery time (s)||≤7|
|Type||Inline,4-stroke,water-cooling,dry cylinder, Electronic controlled high energy ignition, pre-mixed mixture proportion combustion|
|No. of cylinders||6|
|Bore X Stroke(mm)||102 X 120|
|Oil type||15W-40CD CNG special oil|
|Oil consumption ( g/kW.h)||≤0.5|
Specification of Leroy Somer
|Rated power (KW)||48|
|Rated Frequency (HZ)||50|
|Rated Voltage (V)||400|
|Power factor Lagging||0.8|
|Connecting Type||3 phase, 4 wire|
|Voltage Regulation||± 1 %(adjustable)|
|Cooling Method||Wind-cooling, self-heat-rejection|
- The DSE7320 is an Auto Start & Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single, diesel or gas, gen-set applications. It monitors speed, frequency, voltage, current, oil pressure, coolant temperature and fuel level, and the modules will display warnings, shutdown and engine status information on the back-lit LCD screen and illuminated LED.
- The controller offers electronic (CAN) and non-electronic (magnetic pick-up/alternator sensing) engine versions and offer a number of flexible inputs, outputs and engine protections so the system can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of application demands.
- The controller can also be easily configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC software. Selected front panel editing is also available.
Genset Controller for synchronization: Comap
- Controller model: IG-NTC-BB
- CHP support (programmable PID loops and other built-in PLC functions)
- Support of engines with ECU (J1939, ModBus and other proprietary interfaces); alarm codes displayed in text form
- Automatic synchronizing and power control (via speed governor or ECU)
- Baseload, Import/Export, TempByPower
- Peak shaving
- Voltage and PF control (AVR)
- Generator measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, kVA, PF, kWh, kVAhr
- Mains measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, PF
- Selectable measurement ranges for AC voltages and currents - 120 / 277 V, 0-1 / 0-5 A
- Inputs and outputs configurable for various customer needs
- 2x RS232/RS485 interface with ModBus protocol support; Analog/ GSM/ ISDN/CDMA modem communication support; SMS messages; ECU ModBus interface; secondary RS485 converter is isolated
- Event-based history (up to 1000 records) with customer-selectable list of stored values; RTC; statistic values
- Integrated PLC programmable functions
- Interface to remote display units (3x IS-Disp), together with IG-IB module can connect to internet.
- USB 2.0 slave interface
- Dimensions 284x180 mm (front panel)
- Sealed to IP65
Genset lifetime and Warranty
According to product design and end users' years' experience, by strictly following our operation manual, we guarantee that the major overhaul period is more than 25000 hours, and lifetime is over 20 years.
We shall provide a warranty of 2000 running hours or 18 months from B/L date (whichever comes first), covering all manufacturing defects. We replace damaged parts caused by manufacturing faults or defected parts/materials, but exclude the damageable parts of genset due to customer's incorrect man-made operation. After expiration, we still provides technical and spare parts support with cost for maintenance.
Genset Training and Commissioning
Free training can be provided in Camda factory by Camda gas power generation engineers. The training focuses on gas genset application, operation and maintenance. Customer can send his engineers to Camda factory to have such training.
Camda can also send engineers to Customer's genset location site to do gas genset commissioning. Commissioning charge will be USD200 per day per person, transportation and accommodation cost will be paid by buyer.
Genset overseas project