24kw Biogas Genset / Natural Gas Generator / CHP Gas Generator
|FOB Price:||US $12,000-12,900 / unit|
|Min. Order:||1 unit|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 unit||US $12,000-12,900/ unit|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Set/Sets / Year|
|Transport Package:||Membrane or Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union, O/A 90 Days|
- Model NO.: KDGH24-G
- Output Type: AC Three Phase
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated Voltage: 380-440V (50Hz); 220-480V(60Hz)
- Color: Orange Red or Others
- Control Panel: Deepsea, Comap, Harsen
- Trademark: CAMDA
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Gas Source: Biogas, Natural Gas
- Speed: 1500/1800 R/M
- Rated Power: 24kw / 30kVA
- Rated Current: 40A~800A
- Alternator: Leroy Somer,Stamford, Marathon
- Air Intake: Natural
- Specification: CE, ISO19000: 2000, ISO14001, ISO18000
- HS Code: 85022000
We are a manufacturer of generator sets for various kinds of fuel such as diesel, natural gas, biogas, coal bed methane (CBM), associated gas and syngas.
We also have expanded our business to provide one-stop solution for biogas powered plant based on landfill, food waste, animal manure and waste water.
Standard Working Conditions
1. Genset can run for continuously at rated power on the conditions of:
Atmospheric Pressure: 100kPa, Ambient Temp: 20° C, Relative Humidity: 30%.
2. Genset can also run stably and reliably on the conditions of:
Ambient Temp -40° C~+40° C, Relative Humidity <90%(20° C), Altitude ≤ 1000m above sea level.
Fuel Requirements (Biogas)
1. Adapted Gas: Biogas (Marsh gas)
2. AcceptableBiogaspipeline pressure: 2~12kPA
3. Gas heat value≥ 5500kcal/Nm3 (23MJ/Nm3 ). Genset output power will increase as the gas heat value
Increase, if use low heat value gas for fuel(Heat value<5500kcal/Nm3, it willl lower the power efficiency.
4. CH4 content ≥ 50%.
5. Gas doesn't include free water or free materials (the size of impurities should be less than 5μ M. )
6. Sulphur content≤ 200mg/Nm3, the excessive sulphur in impurity gas should be removed.
(Note: Excessive sulfur contents can do serious damage to engine elements. )
Pictures for Reference
Our Biogas Scrubber for purifying Biogas
Our CHP system for Recovering heat