100kw German Man Biogas Power Generator/ Man Biogas Engine/ Man Natural Gas Engine/ Biomass Electric Generator
|FOB Price:||US $77,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $77,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||membrane or wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, O/A 90 DAYS|
- Model NO.: E0836LE202
- Rated Power: 100kw
- Engine Brand: Cummins Based, Camda Designed
- Controller: Comap, Deepsea
- Optional: CHP; Sound-Proof Canopy;Oil Top-up, etc.
- Gas Source: Biogas
- Specification: 100kw
- HS Code: 8502
- Output Type: AC Three Phase
- Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Alternator: Leroy Somer, Stamford
- Ignition: Altronic
- Type: 100kw German Man Biogas Power Generator/ Man Bioga
- Trademark: CAMDA
- Origin: Germany
MAN Gas Generator Set Description
1. High electrical efficiency:Man can reach 39% of electrical effriency.Farly higher than other gas generator sets.That means more power will be made with the same cosumption of gas.
2. Long on-line rate:Man genset can be operated contiously 8,300 Hours Per year.Longer on-line time,shorter time for machine stopping,lower waste of biogas,more power will be made.
3. Long overhaul period:Overhaul period of Man can reach 50,000~60,000 Hours if biogas is pure or biogas can be pretreated propobly.
4. Long change cycle for oil:Oil change cycle is aboat 900 Hours.Biogas contains much corrosive substance,which will make bigger damage to engine than Natural Gas.So some regular amount of oil will be necessary and the cost of it will take a important part in the total operation cost.So longer oil change cycle will save much finance.
5. Highest cost performance.From our project experience,The cost performance of Man is the highest among Man,Waukesha,Guascor, Carterpillar and other world-famouse biogas generators.
Germany Man Group is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles, engines and mechanical engineering equipment with annual sales of approximately €15.5 billion and circa 55,000 employees worldwide. MAN supplies trucks, buses, diesel engines as well as turbomachinery and holds leading market positions in all its business areas.The first diesel engine is made my Man.Now Man Groump has become one of the biggest 500 Companies in the world.
Now Camda & Man have set up a strong bussiness relationship.From 2004,Camda was appointed as TOP OEM of Man in China,wholly resposible for the assembly,sale, installation and maintenance of Man in Asia.Now with Man gas generator sets,we have done some gas power generating projects.Such as in Loudi city Hunan province,we adopt 14 Units Man 335KW Biogas generator sets for a big landfill plant.
Advantages compared with other products of the same type:
1. High quality: 90% components adopts original components
2. High efficiency: 1 cubic meter standard methane gas can generate electricity about 3kwh, and the continuous power can reach 90% of the rated power.
3. Long life time: the whole genset can reach 30 years.
4. Low running cost: oil consumption lower than 0.5g/kwh, and its time for replacing the oil is 50~100 hours, longer than general home-made gensets.
Standard scope of supply
1. Brand new gas engine with necessary parts.
2. Brand new 100% true brand and 100% copper brushless alternator.
3. Control Panel
4. Rating: 3 phases 4 lines. 400/230V, 50 Hz, 1500rpm, 0.8PF, IP22-23, Insulation class: H.
5. Radiator for 40ºC ambient temperature.
6. Air circuit breaker (For the protecting purpose of overload, over current, etc).
7. Inside muffler with flanged flexible connection.
8. Rubber anti-vibration pad between engine, alternator, control panel and base frame.
9. Emergency stop mounted.
10. Zero pressure Valve
1. Standard accessories, anti-vibration pad, exhaust pipe, maintenance tools kit, filters
2. Maintenance operating manuals, parts catalogs, quality certificate, genset ex-factory test report.
|Manufacturer||Germany Man Group|
|ISO Standard Power||110KW|
|No of cylinders||6|
|Direction Of Rotation looking on Flywheel||Counter Clockwise|
|Ring Gear With Number Of Teeth||143Z|
|Mean Effective Pressure||12.81 bar|
|Mean Piston Speed||6.25m/s|
|Lube Oil Consumption||0.03kg/h|
|Lube Oil Filling quantity Min/Max||24/34 I|
|Coolant Filling Quantity||16 I|
|Max.Operating Pressure||3 bar|
|Min.Engine Coolant Circulation Quantity||221 I/min|
|Coolant Temperature Min||80 °C|
|Max.Coolant Temperature||88 °C|
|Max . mixture inlet temperature after throttle valve||50 °C|
|Max. mixture cooling water inlet temperature LT||40 °C|
|Min. mixture cooling water circulation quantity LT||32 I/min|
|Max. operating pressure LT||6 bar|
|max. suction pressure||15 mbar|
|max. exhaust back pressure||40 mbar|
|Engine weight, dry||605kg|