- Model NO.: PTR-70/125
- Pipe Material: Stainless Steel and Glass
- Application: Solar Thermal
The solar receiver is fixed on the focal line of parabolic mirror reflectors. The sunlight is focused by the mirror reflector to the heat receiver tube which is filled with a heat transfer fluid (HTF), typically a thermo-oil. The energy of the sunlight is then transferred to the heat transfer fluid via the heat receiver tube. The fluid can be heated to temperatures up to 400C. By this process, solar energy is converted to thermal energy.
1. Standard dimension: 4060mm in length
2. Stainless steel tube as well as glass Envelope with O. D. Of 70mm and 125mm, respectively.
3. Using Kovar alloy to achieve a durable Glass-to-metal seal.
4. Adopting inner expansion compensating bellows.
5. Operating temperature: 400° C, oil medium.